Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iBaTMayNeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Enjoy the New and Improved Website, BaTMayNe
Donate Now
free forum

Advertise Here Only $5 !
free forum

How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
creamation
Legit Seller
Legit Seller
creamation

How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download Empty
PostSubject: How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download   How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2011, 4:15 am

1) Get Modio and the GPD down below if you haven't and copy your profile to a USB or use your Xplorer360 Docking Station.

2) Get your profile off.
A) If you have a USB: On Modio just click, 'Explore My Device" and "File Open". Then click the "+" on Content, and on your profile, mine being E000058A484DB***(dont worry about the stars, i did that 2 mask mine), then on Profile Storage, then finally Drag and Drop your profile in the "Profile Storage" folder onto your desktop.
If you have a Docking Station (Xplorer360 bought from codejunkies, amazon, e.t.c): Same deal, BUT open up Xport 360 or Xplorer 360 and Then click the "+" on Content, and Then "+" on your profile, mine being E000058A484DB***, then Profile Storage, then finally Drag and Drop your profile located inside the "Profile Storage" folder onto your desktop.

3) Minimize the window in Modio if you used modio's own explorer to find your profile and if you didnt use modio's USB explorer, open up modio.

4) Drag your profile from your desktop into Modio and wait for it to load

5) Click the "File Contents" tab.

7) Then right click 4D53082D.gpd and hit 'Replace File". Replace it with the GPD i told you to download earlier, located on your desktop. Then go back to the "General File Info" tab and click "Rehash and Resign". Once it says Rehashed and Resigned on the bottom left of your account box. Your done. Proceed to step 9.

9) Now remember i told you to minimize either modio's USB explorer if your using a USB or XPort if your using a docking station? Well, just drag and drop your profile off from the desktop into your "Profile Storage" tab and click either, "Yes to Overwrite" or "Overwrite". This replaces your profile on either the hard drive or USB with your "Modded gpd'd profile".

10) Now just wait for it to finish loading and plug your hard drive back in, or travel to your USB on your xbox 360, go to memory, then USB Device (or something close to that), then Gamer Profiles, then click your profile and click "Move".

11) Now Boot up Gears of War 2.

12) Start up a Custom Horde Mode with casual difficulty and level 1 horde.

13) Then choose the map Security.

14) And just play to beat the first Round. Once you beat that, you are a 100

Now this will not get you banned or suspended in ANY way. I have done this 3 times now for myself and they all worked great! I just chose casual difficulty and security since it's easier and faster to get the 100 points needed to rank up.

downloads
modio latest one

gpd download
http://www.mediafire.com/?m679113c7p0tngp

http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php
or the version i use (let me find it)

Last edited by creamation on August 15th 2011, 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iBaTMayNe
Admin
Admin
iBaTMayNe

PostSubject: Re: How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download   How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 7:07 am

Wheres The GPD???
Back to top Go down
http://ibatmayne.omgforum.net
creamation
Legit Seller
Legit Seller
creamation

PostSubject: Re: How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download   How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2011, 11:06 pm

BaTMayNe wrote:
Wheres The GPD???
ok lemme get one
Back to top Go down
iBaTMayNe
Admin
Admin
iBaTMayNe

PostSubject: Re: How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download   How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2011, 12:44 pm

Thanks Bro.. It Actually Worked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ibatmayne.omgforum.net

How to mod gears of war 2 to level 100+gpd download
Page 1 of 1