iBaTMayNeHomeRegisterLog in
Enjoy the New and Improved Website, BaTMayNe
Donate Now
free forum

Advertise Here Only $5 !
free forum

Share | 

Amazon-Exclusive Spider-Man Preorder Bonus Lets You Play as the Amazing Stan Lee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iBaTMayNe
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Amazon-Exclusive Spider-Man Preorder Bonus Lets You Play as the Amazing Stan Lee   May 9th 2012, 5:37 pm

I didn't believe it when Stan Lee said it back in March, and now that Activision's made it official I'm still not sure I believe it. And I call myself a true believer.

But yes, it is true. Players that preorder The Amazing Spider-Man from Amazon get a special series of missions featuring Stan "The Man" Lee. The legendary comic creator will take to the skies of Manhattan, borrowing Spider-Man's powers to keep his ancient sinews from snapping apart as he gracefully swings through the city, delivering witty banter in his signature style. Activision promises a special surprise at the end of the mission arc, perhaps something celebrating Spider-Man's 50th anniversary.

Meanwhile, at GameStop, store clerks will sullenly sit in sad silence as no one shows up for their Rhino Challenge preorder bonus, which lets players go on a rampage as Spidey's thick-skinned foe.

Amazon-Exclusive Spider-Man Preorder Bonus Lets You Play as the Amazing Stan Lee
Page 1 of 1